Interviews With Ron Hedding
Sex Crime Defense Interviews
Amongst serious crimes such as murder or robbery, a sex crime is considered the violent crime in the US. Sex crimes include rape and sexual assaults. In order to minimize the sexual assault and rape, statutory rape law is applicable under which a person is incapable legally to consent to carry sexual intercourse unless that person reaches a certain age. This law further maintains that even if the sexual intercourse carried within that age with the consent of the person is not considered consensual. The person below that age involved in this intercourse is considered a victim.
Such an act is included in sex crime and can also be called rape. The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) started two projects in order to identify and test the right methods to collect data on rape and sexual assault.
Interviews With Ron Hedding:
- What Is Considered A Juvenile Sex Crime In California?
- How And Where Do I Register As A Sex Offender After A Sex Crime Conviction In LA County?
- Why Is It Important To Get An Attorney Involved Early In A Sex Crime Case?
- Law Enforcement Is Investigating My Brother For A Sex Crime; When Will They Arrest Him?
- I Was Charged With Statutory Rape But The Sex Was Consensual. Is This Lawful?
We Defend Sex Crimes
A BREAK DOWN OF STRATEGIES IN A SEX CRIME CASEClick To Play
Chalk Talk Video About Sex Crime Strategies
“RONALD HEDDING IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! I’m so thankful and appreciative to have a lawyer like Ron. I was ridiculously charged with attempted burglary. I was 22 at the time, bailed myself out; and was facing 6 months in county jail, 5 yrs probation, and an extensive amount of community service. I seen a video on Youtube...”